Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Invisible Landscapes.

Explorer's of Consciousness

into the House of Spirits

Ayahuasca

A medicine man who I was destined to meet
spoke to me of this

he called himself ayahuascero.

Its rare you meet people like this in the city,
normally they are in the middle of the amazonian jungle
or up high in the valleys of Peru

Regardless, I became fascinated-
not because I want to go out and try it tonite
but simply because the more I read about it,

the more interesting I find it.
the gatekeeper and guide to the otherworldly realms.

Rainbow-like Visions
kingdom of the golden .......

Diamond-shaped darts of light

The shamans say its a window to the soul.

"I may not ever try it, honestly.." I said to the shaman.
Its amazing this powerful plant exists, though.

I am working on re-training my mind to stay present and centered
through the practice of Dzochen, a lineage of Tibetan Buddhism and YOGA.

The mind and its amazing powers!

--

these are just streams of consciousness running through my mind at the moment

--

the invisible landscapes that are illusions the mind creates on its own

the reality

and the distinction of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment